DECEMBER 27th!
Grandma Hay!

My Grandma Hay is one of the sweetest people I know. Also one of the most thoughtful. As a kid I always loved playing and Grandma and Grandpa Hay's house and EATING there. She always makes delicious dinner and treats. I loved that we always had dessert and Grandma's house, mostly because it usually included ice cream :) Grandma always makes me feel like I'm really home. Always greeting me with a hug and a kiss. She never forgets our birthdays and if she thinks that she did forget she'll force you to accept her 20 dollar bill. Haha. Last spring when Grandma and Grandpa came to Utah she took me and my friend Michaela out to lunch in Murray. When we were leaving she asked us "Hey, do you like root beer barrels?" and of course I said yes, I love those! She reached into her car and grabbed two full handfuls and had me hold out my purse. Then she did the same to Michaela. We were both cracking up and so stoked. I was eating and offering everyone barrels for at least two weeks. I remember Michaela saying as we drove away "You have the coolest Grandparents ever!" I must say, I definitely agree. :)
Natalie!



Natalie was one of my first friends at BYU. We were neighbors at King Henry and we were also in the same ward (those two things don't always go hand-in-hand at BYU haha). Spring term of that year was SOOO fun and I think I can thank Natalie for that. She convinced me to get a pass to Seven Peaks water park and we would lounge around in the sun and wave pool all day long. Riding bikes around Provo to get from there to the tanning salon. As you can see in above pictures, Nat tans better than me. Haha. We also took 3rd year English together this year. Which was hilarious to say the least. Among my other favorite moments with Natalie include: the Dew tour, Finals week (I know, I know, CRAZY), So You Think You Can Dance LIVE, Fat Flake Festival, Footballs games, etc. Natalie has an awesome, always fun personality and I love spending lots of time with her! We have lots in common: reading, our favorite dining establishments, and being lazy when necessary. She is one of my closest friends and I know we will be friends long after our BYU days are over! Happy Birthday Nat!
And also, Happy Birthday to my cousins's daughter Ariana. I don't have any pictures of her and I dont see her much but Happy Birthday Ari! I hope you had an awesome day!
2 comments:
awwwwwwwww You're the SWEEEETEST! and You are definitely tanner than me now hahha. I might have to give in and buy a pass when we get back to school. Thank you for the amazing tribute! Hope you had (are having??) an awesome time in mammoth!!!
You are so sweet to remember birthdays, especially the ones that come so close to Christmas. 3 people on the 27th crazy! I hope they all enjoyed their special day.
Post a Comment