Dec 6, 2008

5 hours and counting..


That we have been at the HBLL (Harold B. Lee Library) We are ready to jump off the SWKT (Spencer W. Kimball Tower). We have barely started our papers (15 pages) because we had to find all 23 of the books we plan to use. So freaking fun. Psych.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently avoiding my notecards. I keep laughing at these pictures. ok. i'm starting.

girlsmama said...

Well...I hope the rest of the time goes swiftly. Good luck!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Good luck. And have fun at the HBLL and the SWKT. (Am I cool now with the BYU lingo?)

-Susanna

Dasdel said...

Cute pictures of you and Natalie. Although you probably don't think so. i can't wait for you to be home again and all this final crap is behind you at least for this semester. Hang in there! I seem to say that a lot these days. :)