I cannot even begin to tell you how nuts it was... go look at Natalie's post at nataliedont.blogspot.com
1st: We had a 12-15 page paper to write, on a book none of us read (I read a little, like 60 pages or something) AND give a 15 minute presentation. Waste. The intensity of this assignment caused everyone to be a little on edge and hmmm....NUTS.
2nd: Shannon's presentation was amazing! She got really personal and made everyone feel awkward and no one knew what to say so eventually everyone just started laughing. I had tears streaming down my face.
3rd: We all brought food so that we could hang out for a little when class was over. And Shannon (again with her craziness) decides she wants to take a group picture, scratch that, a group DANCE video. See Nat's post to watch.
4th: By Shannon's demand, Linda has to pretend to chug eggnog in this video: which she does!!!! If you havent gone to look at Natalie's post yet, I'm guessing you are about to now.
5th: Linda basically tells us we are her favorite class she's ever had and said "if you want an A...you will read the essays!" Because we all have to email her. Wow....hard assignment. Hopefully after saying that I DO get an A, otherwise you will all think I'm dumb. But actually I won't be telling you all my grades so nevermind...
Anyways, basically I was dying the whole class period. I've never had a more entertaining final or class in my whole life. Man, I will miss the Salt Lake Center.
Dec 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHAHA ohhh my gosh. Best final..ever. Literally NOTHING can do it justice. And I mean nothing... I will MISS the spice force five until we open our sorority house! yayay
Sounds like a fun group. I loved the dance video on Natalie's blog. The three of you look like quite the team!
Post a Comment