Dec 18, 2008

Christmas is coming!!

So I couldn't even begin to believe that Christmas was coming during finals week. School was gnarly and final papers and exams kick my butt. But NOW, it's all over!!! So now I am super looking forward to going home tomorrow morning and for Christmas to come! Yayyy! Lauren and I celebrated the end of our stress by going down to temple square and seeing the lights. We took some pictures and even got to see 2 choirs sing in the visitor's center. It was so fun and definitely put me in the Christmas spirit! Can't wait!!!

Christmas tree in Conference center
I sat on some ice by the fountain :(
Morgan/Lauren dates are our fave.

Gerry the carriage horse (We didn't really ride)

5 comments:

Dasdel said...

What a great way to feel the Christmas spirit. I bet it was fun walking around temple square with all those Christmas lights. I really like the first picture of you with all the lights, very festive! You'll have to do the carriage rides one of these times. I'm glad you were able to enjoy some Christmas music and hang out with Lauren before you both head home.

girlsmama said...

I hope you travel safely. I love the pose of you and Lauren on the bride pedestal. :) See you at Leah's baptism!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Cool pictures!
Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

LUCKY! I'm so jealous! I didn't get a chance to go see temple square before break :( booo hoooooo!

Bethany said...

ah, so fun! i miss that.