It's not like I'm surprised but I was just entertained. Ohhhh BYU, how will the art majors ever learn how to draw well if they can't draw nakies?
Won't be seeing this--
In other news...
Some jobs I am applying to:
~Outdoors Unlimited: The snowboard/bike/ski/rollerskate/everything athletic rental shop on campus.
~Health Center Receptionist
~Theater Manager: Oversee ushers, take tickets at ballets, plays, etc.
~One Stop: It's only a two week job but I could make sure I get into the classes I need to!! Maybe...I'd have to be sneaky.
2 comments:
hahaha! That's hilarious! I remember boys in my art classes at VC talking about how they wanted to take the figure drawing classes because the models are naked. Am I the only one that realizes that the people who generally volunteer to pose nakie at VC are not that exciting to look at? Old ladies in the buff...no thanks.
-Susanna
I guess BYU probably doesnt have a # 1 art program if that can't even draw naked models. Now I'm not promoting nakedness but I do think it is appropriate for art and learning. All in good taste I suppose. And One persons good taste maybe another persons porn.
Post a Comment