So Natalie and I have been living at the library for about 4 days now. Extended hours just began last night, aka the library is open til 2 for people to study for finals. At 1:45 they start playing obnoxious music to get you to leave. Here is us dancing along, delirious..
So on the flip side, I'm back at the library, at 7:30. You do the math. And don't think I went to bed at 2. Thats not logical. So here I am....dead. I haven't showered in a little while. I wont tell you how long cuz you'll think I'm gross. Wow finals week ROCKS.
6 comments:
I hope that you are staying down here somewhere and not driving back and forth!
ohhh goodness...I like to think that I would only act like that when I am running on 1 hour of sleep per 47 hours of being awake...but I'm pretty sure I always act like that. My rhythm might be a little off though...hahah
ohhhh no. im definitely not. natalie and i are attached at the hip these days haha. im staying at her place. back to salt lake tonight tho! so i can finally shower!
O dear..at least you guys are finding it somewhat entertaining
You better get some sleep!
love the dancing
:)
Post a Comment