Dec 5, 2008

Things on my mind..

1. I saw that someone typed "unfortch", as in unfortunately, and it definitely rubbed me the wrong way. Most things should NOT be abbreviated.
2. Yesterday I saw a cop driving while talking on her cell phone. Hahaha, that made me laugh. I wonder how long it will take for the hands-free law to come to Utah.
3. Im going down to Provo at some point tonight...i think... and I'm not sure how I feel about staying at my new apt. Ughhhh...
4. I can't decided if my to-do list is more stressful or if it's comforting.
5. I have a head ache and i need to take a shower. Two major annoyances right now.

Ok Im done complaining...

Ps. Who's reading from West Covina? Do I know you?

3 comments:

girlsmama said...

If you don't like it come over and stay with us! We will have a sitter from 3-7, but Jarrod and I will be home after that. You know you are always welcome.

Dasdel said...

I think I might be west covina. I was checking out Bethany's blog and west covina was at the top of the list, so wouldn't that be me. i did just switch internet providers. Weird but I think its me.
Take a colorful marker to mark off things you do on your list. Its gratifying.
I'm not one for odd abbreviations either. I just like the standard ones. I hate it when people use X-mas for Christmas. Thats cheesy.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Sorry about the headache. That's unfortch. hahaha just kidding. I don't like "thx" (unless it is in a text message). Also, it irritates me when people use Zs instead of Ss, like "boyz." Ghetto!

-Susanna