Dec 15, 2008
Blame the Y..
Sorry the video ends frozen on an ugly facial expression, I'm too lazy to edit it. Can you guess where I am this time? It's like, "Where in the Library is Morgan San Diego?" (...like Carmen San Diego?....is anyone getting my dumb joke?)
...I made the fatal mistake of wearing my Y sweatshirt on the U's campus. Hahah. Duhhhh. Of course I'm getting dirty looks, actually, I wouldnt say dirty, more like "why the hell are you wearing that?" Which is thoroughly entertaining. And few people have the gall to do it, I'm proud to be one of them. It reminds me of the part in Lords of Dogtown where the skate shop owner passes out the team shirts and says "Wear 'em with pride boys.." You have to have seen it to know how his voice is and why thats funny. Anyways, Im rambling...probably because I am avoiding a paper. Morgan has officially gone crazy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if my computer had been born one year later, I would have a nifty little camera attached to the top to allow me to log into "iStalk". Then I would play "Where in the World Is Natalie Harold B Lee" aka I would be in the same freaking spot that I ALWAYS am. aka in the Harold B Lee Library. barf. I'm alone right now. My study team has dwindled and it makes me sad.
Thats pretty funny that you wore your Y sweatshirt to the U library. I love Natalies comment about being alone in the library. Im glad you are sticking to your study schedule. Its almost over. You'll be home soon.
hahahaha
that's funny.
people get so crazy about their rivalries.
susanna
as much as I love the color blue (it is my favorite). i don't think i could ever, ever wear a BYU shirt!
Post a Comment