
We're in Mammoth for our usual in between Christmas and New Year's Eve trip. I got new boots for Christmas and they are AMAZING!! They are pink velour inside and they have heating coils inside to warm your feet up all day! I just have to charge up the batteries the night before. These boots have changed my life. I can never again complain about cold toes. I love it. I also got new bindings and a new-to-me board (It used to be Jake's). Its called the Skate Banana, it has the latest technology in snowboard design. I love it :) Both Jake and his friend ride Skate Bananas too. I fit in with the cool kids now. Haha.
2 comments:
Maybe I could pick up snowboarding again if I had boots like that!!! Enjoy.
I love your boots, they are so cute and so YOU!
You didn't complain once about having cold feet. (mission accomplished) It was really fun being up in Mammoth together. I really needed the mental break.
Post a Comment