Dec 19, 2008

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake..

I'm home in my room. And all the Christmas presents are under my bed! I have never been the kind of kid who goes looking for the presents so I can peek. I usually make sure my mom tells me where NOT to look so that I don't see them by mistake. I am not on the naughty list!! Yay for HOME and CHRISTMAS!

4 comments:

Dasdel said...

What fun is it to know what you are getting? I knew I could just cover everything up and you wouldn't look. Jake doesn't like to know either. When a package would arrive he would say mom come get this box off the porch. Everything in your room is in a box so even if it wasn't all covered up you wouldn't know what was in there. Have fun dreaming of all the wonderful things that await you. One thing for sure there are no mushrooms in any of those boxes!

Morgan said...

no shrooms in mt stocking? :(

Anonymous said...

I'm TOTALLY a present-peeker. boo

Bethany said...

i could never do that. never. although i guess i'm getting better with age. we used to unwrap stuff and rewrap it while my mom was gone! we were horrible. we told our kids if they unwrapped a present before christmas it would disappear. ha! what good kids you are to not even peek.