We sure do miss you even though we got to spend over a week together its always hard to have you leave. Maybe I need an advent calendar for counting down when you get home again.I love you!
We miss you too! Are you moving down before or after Christmas?
im going to start moving stuff before but i wont be living there til after the new year.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU!
I love and miss you too!!! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
We sure do miss you even though we got to spend over a week together its always hard to have you leave. Maybe I need an advent calendar for counting down when you get home again.
I love you!
We miss you too! Are you moving down before or after Christmas?
im going to start moving stuff before but i wont be living there til after the new year.
I LOVE AND MISS YOU!
I love and miss you too!!! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment