Jan 5, 2009

I do this way too often.

Moved into a new apt! AHHHH! and started school today. I just moved all the furniture around by MYSELF! haha. But its all arranged and ready to start unpacking. I think that can wait another day though. I need to breath. And EAT! I'm starving.

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

Do you want to come get some soup? I have lots left. The roads are pretty bad though. I can freeze you some!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Moving stinks. I'm not sure what's worse...packing or unpacking. Blah.

Read this to learn about the jacket/coat phenomenon. I feel so naive!

http://boysaremoorefun.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-makes-jacket-jacket.html

Anonymous said...

yay for being in provo and me stalking you everywhere you go. basically i'm like following you. sorry if it's creepy hahaha

Morgan said...

haha yeah right, i love it.

Dasdel said...

My internet is working today! Its finally loading fast enough for me to load blog pages...
I'm glad you are settling in. Hopefully this will be the last move for a long time. :)