That is such a random word! So what are they doing that is "more organic" then what they used to do? I've never looked at the word organic and seen how closely your name is linked before. Morgan means by the sea and organic means live, animate, biological So Morganics means enliven by the sea! I would say that is a true statement.
6 comments:
hahahahhaah LOVED that. today has been a funnnnny day.
I noticed it last week at our Jason's Deli and thought of you too!! To fun. It's our favorite lunch spot, but Trevor calls it Jason's Belly.
Hahaha i love that. Im definitely calling its Jason's Belly now.
That is such a random word! So what are they doing that is "more organic" then what they used to do?
I've never looked at the word organic and seen how closely your name is linked before.
Morgan means by the sea and organic means live, animate, biological
So Morganics means enliven by the sea!
I would say that is a true statement.
very true statement! i am much livlier by the sea :) in swedish it means sunrise and in german in means morning. all good things i think :)
i just said "good morgan" (good morning) outloud in a german accent. it sounded good.
Post a Comment