Today is Nikki's Birthday!!! She is the last of us to turn 20 because she is a baby. Haha. Nikki and I have been close since probably sophomore year of high school. We danced together on the VHS Dance Team and at Billy Clower Dance Studio. We had Spanish together and English. We both dated boys in the same group of friends so we were always together. I love my dear friend Nikki and I know I can always count on her. We make a good team and I miss her SOO much when I'm far away. I hope you have the BEST 20th Birthday EVER and I'm so sad I can't be there to celebrate. LOVE YOU NIK!





Pikkies of Nikki (and Me)
This is in September when Nikki came to visit me in Utah!

Mmm...watermelon in the summertime!

Graduation!

Nikki and I at the Pepper/311 Concert!

Nikki and I junior year of high school going out to see a movie.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday NIkki! The pictures are so cute and fun to see the different hair styles :)
I'm glad that you girls have been able to stay good friends over the years.
im so sorry that it took so long to see this. I love it. Thank you so much for it!! love you!!
Post a Comment