Jan 15, 2009

Look both ways, run with scissors,

For my story-telling class we had to do this little mini project where we told a story in six words. This was inspired by Smith Magazine's "Six-Word Memoirs." This contest was created in light of Ernest Hemingway's six-word story which said, "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn." So the assignment was to tell a story in 6 words and accompany it with a picture. And mine is above. I think it was the best in the class. But I suppose I'm biased. :) The other ones on the site are pretty good, some are lame. I don't think I'll be submitting mine, but if you want to check the others out CLICK HERE.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Morgan dear the link does not take me to yours

Sarah said...

Morgan dear the link does not take me to yours

Morgan said...

Oh sarah dear. Read the post again and you will see. Twice if you still dont get it.

Dasdel said...

Fun! Does Kyrstin have scissors in her hands? I went to the site and it just had the 6 words with no pictures. One that looked interesting was "dead bulimic sister, gay husband, me"
But I couldnt get a picture. I told you I was morbid :)