Jan 14, 2009

This is the picture of my wall. You can see a few of my posters, my painting, my tv, xbox, ipod player...and Buddha.

This picture is of my bed, my record player (!), my bulletin board, some pictures on the wall from my summer photography class, a JAR of orange juice (because we have no clean dishes..actually now that I think about it i'm pretty sure I just looked in the wrong cupboard. haha)
I plan to do more to it but at least now it doesnt feel as empty. And hopefully I can stay here for a while because I am SOOOO tired of moving and resetting everything up!

1 comment:

Dasdel said...

Your room looks great! I hope this place works out for you and you can stay there for awhile too. BUT how is the size of the room. is it a room that would be worth staying in for a while? The record player looks great. I like the photography pictures by your bed. And I love the posters and vinyls on the walls. Good decorating skills.