Lets just go through the outline of what my week has been like...my life is a circus.

Friday: Sundance with Natalie and my roommate Lindsay, saw the Shorts III Program
Saturday: Salt Lake with Natalie to pick up stuff I left at Jen & Jessie's and Lauren's, Park City with Natalie, Kate (Natalie's roommate), and Michelle (my old roommate), saw The Carter (Little Wayne Documentary)
Sunday: Stake Conference, went to Natalie's for the evening.
Monday: Lunch with Nat, first shift at DP Sports (Snowboard shop at Provo Towne Center Mall), made my Barack On shirt
Tuesday: Watched the Inauguration in class, took a much needed nap, went to class, got ready for the Kodak Party at Sundance, went to Kodak party with Natalie :)
Wednesday: Went to see Adventureland at Sundance Resort in Provo Canyon, went to a Fam. History tour at the library, went to class, went to a meeting to be an assistant casting director, assigned to assist in the casting of a scene from Almost Famous, bumped into a guy from the media arts forum who is directing a movie and wants help, met his friend who also is excited for me to help and giving an abundance of advice on how to get into the program!
Thursday (tomorrow): Class, HOMEWORK, class, auditions for Almost Famous, class, back up to Sundance with Natalie and the director guy from the forum and some other filmstudenty people.
Friday: EFY interview, meeting to work on a devotional with BYUSA, work at DP
Saturday: Larkin (my old roommate)'s baby shower, one LOOOOOONG nap. And some vegging out in front of the TV.
HOLY CRAP!! ..Im probably forgetting something..and I'm definitely loading up on Zicam and Vitamin C..
Life is so good :)
4 comments:
Sunday - Dinner at our house. 6:00. :) No pressure though.
hmmmmm I notice a tiny bit of a common thread? hahahha LOVE IT! and LOOOOVED adventureland today!
Yeah Morgan is busy being a college student! I'm happy for you. You seem to be most productive when you are busy. Just be sure to get that nap in, you're going to need it!
Good Luck!
I like been busy.... Sounds like you have a good mix of fun and shcool though. Hopefully the ziacam keeps you from getting to sick. my mom loves that stuff, I am not totally sure it works, but I always use it when I start getting sick....
Post a Comment