Nov 3, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!!

Natalie had this link on her blog and I had to share it with you guys! So cute..
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/pumpkin_sim.html

The real pumpkin that I carved at Jen and Jesse's had a spider on it, since I was spiderman for Halloween.

3 comments:

Dasdel said...

Did you bake any seeds this year. We haven't done that in a long time. Pumpkin seeds are so good. I bet your spider pumpkin was cute. I heard a few trick or treaters over here in Hawaii and a few pumpkins. But we turned in pretty early since we only had a couple hours of sleep the night before. But I'm catching up on my sleep now. I take a nap whenever I please :)

Anonymous said...

how did you save the picture of your pumpkin!>?!>!> I seriously tried for like 30 minutes. yikes.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

I want to see pictures of the Spiderman costume!