I know you like the 80's but really... You pick the most 80's looking wedding photo. Funny thing is that's very similar to my headpiece that I wore on my wedding day. And I thought I wasn't trendy...
ha! i loved dana's comment because that is so true about weddings. you think you are doing something so unique and then you realize you are just part of the trend. i look back at my wedding and can see so many trendy things. sad!
6 comments:
whose picture did you steal? it's so...lovely. i keep thinking they look familiar!
and you have to expect that marriage junk at BYU.
im pretty sure its wayne grettzky. hahha.
Well you are almost 21...
hahahaha yeah since i just turned 20 a 1.5 months ago. :)
I know you like the 80's but really... You pick the most 80's looking wedding photo. Funny thing is that's very similar to my headpiece that I wore on my wedding day. And I thought I wasn't trendy...
ha! i loved dana's comment because that is so true about weddings. you think you are doing something so unique and then you realize you are just part of the trend. i look back at my wedding and can see so many trendy things. sad!
Post a Comment