
A picture like this is more rare than sasquatch!!!! The two of them with genuine smiles! Not that they arent happy guys but they are just both so ornery (i think thats spelled right) about taking pictures. Clearly they had no idea they were in this picture (they are the background of the picture of me and Grandpa), and also I'm sure they were making fun of someone or something, hence the look of laughter on their faces. Either way, this is a great picture right? Had to share it..
8 comments:
You're right. Great picture.
But what the hay is "hornery?"
-Susanna
*ornery.
Its spelled weird. Its pronounced "awn-ree".
That is a miracle! I don't think I have ever see one with both smiling.Ah the background shot that you can zoom into & make the main focus...aren't digital cameras wonderful;)
Thats what I was talking about exactly! :)
Im going to blow this up, print it out and let them find it hanging by the family calendar.
I love it! I bet they were laughing at someone.
And you spelled ORNERY correctly
Ooooohhhhhh, ornery. I was thrown off by the "h." I was thinking horn-ery, like something to do with horns. hahaha
something to do with horns... suuuuuure..
this is a great picture. I hope your mom really did blow it up and surprise them. ha!
she did! she blew it up and printed it out. its hanging in our kitchen next to the calender. full 8x10. hahah.
Post a Comment