Nov 12, 2008

Best Night of the Semester!!!


Sorry the picture is blurry. It was taken in my car on my cell phone. Last night was the Rise Against concert! My faaaaaaavorite band :) It was amazing. If you remember from my Warped Tour post, my twisted mind takes pride in battle wounds from the mosh pit. I have some bruises and what not...it was the BEST ever. I had soooo much fun. I didnt take a camera in because it's not worth breaking or losing but I will have more pictures of us before we went in to come when I can steal Lauren's camera and upload them.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

i've never heard of them. i'll have to check it out.

Dasdel said...

glad you had fun...
Its always a nice break from reality to see your favorite band live

Morgan said...

always my favorite way to break from reality, however, thats semi ironic because seeing a band live is more real than all the other ways you listen to them. hmmmm makes you think.

Dasdel said...

I understand but I mean a break from your everyday living and routines... but yes, it does give one reason to pause and consider this strange conversation :)
love you!

Dasdel said...

Wait, I thought "so you think you can dance was the best night ever"? and I thought coming home and going to the USC football game was the best thing ever... and what about our 5k wasn't that weekend the best ever? haha

Morgan said...

haha ok well i have a lot of best ___s ever. This was the best tuesday ever. haha.

Anonymous said...

ruuuuuude.... SYTYCD was on a tuesday jerkface :( hahah