Nov 5, 2008

Perks!


So today at work Dean (the producer of the shows I work on) was walking around the studio with an inch high stack of tickets to the Jazz basketball game tonight! Wooohooo! He asked who would like to go, and then how many tickets you wanted. So I got two and Lauren and I went to the game! We sat in the upper seats but we had a good arial view of the dancers (best part of the game). I was SUPER hungry because I hadnt eaten since this morning at work so we left early to grab dinner. Anyway, how nice it is to work under the name Larry H. Miller....owner of everything I can think of in Utah! He owns not only the Jazz team, but the station I work for! What a cozy umbrella to be under. Thanks man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys should have invited julie.....hahahahahhahah

Dasdel said...

Its nice to have perks! Dad was saying the same thing when I told him what you were doing. He said thats a nice perk.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Nice perks!