5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in 5th grade.
2. I was obsessed with the movie Grease.
3. Playing AYSO.
4. Playing hide and seek all the time with the boys on my street.
5. I cant think of anything else, that was half my life ago.
5 Things on my to-do list today
1. Call my friends.
2. Do some homework (didnt do that)
3. Shower.
4. Hang out with my Mom.
5. I wanted to go to Channel St. with Jake but we didnt have a car. Maybe tomorrow..
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Are you kidding? All snacks..
but lately..
2. Fruit
3. Water
4. Chocolate.
5. Creamies.
5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy my house.
2. Buy a house in Utah.
3. A house in Mammoth.
4. I'd probably be out of money by then. But a car.
5. Travel with my family.
5 Places I have lived
1. Ventura
2. Guadalajara, Mex.
3. South Pasadena
4. Provo
5. Salt Lake City
5 Jobs I have had
1. Hostess at Black Angus
2. Intern at Morgan Stanley: The Soter Group
3. Hollister Co. (BARF)
4. Zumiez (for like a week and then I got over it)
5. Camera Tech at KJZZ. (still bummed about that)
5 Things I am passionate about
1. My family.
2. My friends.
3. Being a good person.
4. Home (Ventura)
5. I'm passionate about life in general.
5 things I say often
1. Are you kidding?
2. I'm over school.
3. I wanna go home.
4. Please please please don't snow.
5. "Things fall apart so the better things can come together." (Thats my mantra.)
5 Things I want to do before I die
1. Live in several countries.
2. Speak more languages.
3. Have a family.
4. Own a house at the beach.
5. Be successful.
5 Things I want/need
1. My degree.
2. More clothes.
3. Motivation.
4. Warm weather.
5. Snowboarding! (i know the last 2 contradict eachother..)
5 Places I want to see/visit
1. Greece.
2. Southern Italy
3. Australia.
4. South America
5. All of Europe
5 TV shows I can’t live without
1. Pushing Daisies
2. Gossip Girl
3. 90210
4. Grey's
5. One Tree Hill
5 things you might not know about me
1. I dont believe in being anything but happy. There's always something to be happy about. I find that realistic.
2. I watch Disney Channel alllllll the time.
3. I secretly want to read Twilight. Hahaha.
4. I hate taking showers.
5. I dont really like soda anymore. Mmmm water.
5 People I tag
1. My mom.
2. Sarah
3. Nat.
4. Anyone who reads this and doesnt have a blog. Now you have to start one!
5. My googler-blogger-stalker.
6 comments:
Maybe now we can figure out who the stalker is.
I'm curious, why do you dislike bathing?
I'm flattered that hanging out with me was on your to do list. It was nice to have you help me with tomorrows menu. It should be yummy!
I'm also pleased to see that you prefer water to soda! :)
And most of all I'm glad you're home.
hahahaha you dont like showers, and you secretly want to read twilight, i loled when i read that. your funny. but hey im trying to blog more!!
showers take too long. i dont mind actually showering i just hate getting dry and doing my hair. blehhh.
Who DOESN'T want more clothes?
LOL at tagging your googler-stalker.
Someone actually followed up on my tag! Thanks. There's a lot I didn't know about you. You really are a happy person.
You have to read twilight! :)
Post a Comment