Apparently I was googled, I know this because I have a friend on the lookout who has a TRACKER. Who are you?
So...I added a blog tracker too. And to be honest it's sorta freaking me out. I'm thinking of maybe putting my blog on private. Or maybe i should just be aware that there are probably people reading that I'm not aware of. Yikes...scary. If you are reading this and I dont know you, I'll have you know, I dont like it...
4 comments:
That's why I keep mine private...
It's good to have some stalkers out there! I just changed by blog setting to not let people google me to find my blog and it's much better.
Hmm I can take this info on several levels. My first thought is stay public live on the edge, let people look at you. Then I think who the hell is googling my daughter! And all those mother lion instincts kick in.
So, I read this post and decided to google you just to see what comes up. Jenn's blog is like #2 of the results.
I have a statcounter on my blog. It's weird because I get a few comments here and there but then I see (for example) I've had 18 "unique" visitors already today.
You're being blog stalked. :)
-Susanna
Post a Comment