Nov 7, 2008

Not so perky..


So the station (KJZZ) has been struggling financially for some time now I guess. This morning after work we were called to a meeting in the theater where they told us that they had to cancel our two shows. :( Dang this economy...I never thought I would personally be effected. So now I can try to work on the sports show that runs in the evening, which sounds like a good option but I loved my job and the people I worked with. Its so sad that it's all over. :(

3 comments:

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

That is sad.
:(
But the night sports show could be cool though, right?

Dasdel said...

Its been a rough week for you. Hopefully things will start looking up. I hope the evening show works out to be something positive.

Morgan said...

it has been a rough week. but the sports show should be really fun. and ive sent out emails to some other camera jobs. like one for a music video co. and stuff like that. so we'll see. hopefully i can find more opportunities.