Oct 30, 2008

Muahaha!

I brought Starbucks to class. Ooooooh!!! (say it like a kid who caught someone doing something bad.) Hahaha. But dont worry, it's not coffee. But it seems so rebelious... I just had to tell you.

I should have got it from somewhere else tho :/...I forgot I was boycotting Starbucks because of their water waste issue...

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

You rebel.

Dasdel said...

you're so funny, its hard to remember to boycott when your drinking something yummy...
Can't you get a drink you like other then starbucks?

Morgan said...

yeah but starbucks has a drivethru, and its conveniently on my way to school.

elaine said...

Ah a girl that likes to raise a few eyebrows & enjoys knowing that people are talking about how evile she is bringing Starbucks to class, she has to be from California,s the nerve of it all! I knew we had something in common;)I remember my Ricks College days well... it's fun to watch the reaction haha

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

That's funny. If that is as bad as it gets then you're doing ok.

My brother was drinking a Rockstar or Monster (or some drink like that) before a ward party and my sister-in-law made him pour it into a cup before they got there. hahaha