Oct 17, 2008

Nat's Tag

8 Tv shows I like to watch:
1. The new 90210
2. Gossip Girl
3. Greek
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. One Tree Hill
6. The Office
7. PUSHING DAISIES!
8. Private Practice

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Slept through my optional day of work by accident (luckily its optional)
2. BOM Class
3. French homework. Lots of it.
4. Talked to some people online.
5. Picked Lauren up from work.
6. Dinner with Lauren
7. TV with Lauren
8. Went to bed

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Sushi (almost anywhere)
2. Einsteins Bagels
3. Arby's :/
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Burger Supreme
3. Urban Cafe (home)
4. I Love Sushi (home, redundant, i know)
5. Bagel Rock (home. dang, i really love bagels)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. My Mom coming next weekend!!
2. Work (how many people say that and mean it??)
3. Halloween!
4. Election results.
5. The next time i get to come home.
6. Snowboarding!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Family coming up to snowboard.
8. Semi-looking forward to moving back to Provo...slash sad to leave my new life in SLC.

8 Things I am Passionate about
1. Accomplishing my goals.
2. My Family.
3. Being a truly good friend.
4. Home.
5. USC and sometimes BYU football.
6. Making the most of everything in life.
7. Sleeping.
8. Work (now and my hopefully future carreer)

8 People I Tag:
1. My Mom
2. Susanna
3. Nikki
4. Sarah
5. Brit Nev
6. Jessica
7. Christine
8. Aunt Elaine

1 comment:

Dasdel said...

Wow I made the top of one of your lists. Its nice to have such a good relationship and this stage of the game of life.
I'll try to get my tag up soon