Oct 2, 2008

1.5 hours (2.5 California time)...

...til my birthday.

AY AY AY AY!!!! Feliz Cumpleanos a Mi!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPY BIIRRRRTHDAY! I get to see you TOMORRROW!!! YAYAYAYAY

Anonymous said...

HAPPPPY BIIRRRRTHDAY! I get to see you TOMORRROW!!! YAYAYAYAY

girlsmama said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!! We will be home all afternoon. Bethany, Tyson and crew should be here as well! We're having pizza for dinner and watching the BYU game. Feel free to stop by!

Dasdel said...

Have a wonderful birthday! happy happy day!
I woke at at 5:03am and my first thought was "oh 20 min till Morgan was born" I thought about calling you but realized you would be at the TV station already. I remember for years you would have me come in and wake you up on the minute you were born and then we would both go back to sleep :)
I Love You! glad you chose me to be your Mom
Love
Mom