I've heard of this band before but never invested much in listening to them. My TMA 112 (storytelling for film) teacher plays music every morning as we filter into the class at 9am. Today I got there 10 mins early and actually had some time to take notice of some of the songs and I discovered I really liked one! She always plays good stuff but most of the time she plays things I'm already familiar with. I wrote this song on my hand because I knew I wanted to download it later. Its "My Only Offer" by Mates of State. Very happy song, go listen to it. I'm sorry I'm too lazy to find you a link but I'm sure you all have iTunes. Haha.
2 comments:
I liked it so I bought it! Thanks for the heads up :)
They're coming back to LA this summer. Saw them last June and they put on a GREAT show.
Post a Comment