Mar 29, 2009

Missed out :(

I missed the Festival of Colors at the Hare Krishna Temple this year! Although, I would have missed it even if I hadn't flown home because I am deathly ill this weekend. In honor of my love for the festival, I had to post a pic from last year. See you next year beloved colorful chalk!

3 comments:

Dasdel said...

It seems like when there's something fun and exciting going on, something else is going on too that would have been fun to attend. I guess we just have to make the best choice. I'm glad you came home. It's been very fun to have you here.

girlsmama said...

I used to always get really sick when I went home in college. I think it's because we know our mom is there to take care of us!

Bethany said...

i read about the festival in the paper on our drive home. it sounds fun. great picture. i think it's better than the one in the paper was.