Mar 5, 2009

Oh BYU..

So another frequent installment, in addition to "Today I Loved.." might be "Oh BYU.."

I am currently at the library (before 10am!) and I found this on the little advertisement stand.
Part of me wants to call just to see what kind of dork actually does this but mostly I was just entertained because his name is Eli (the name of my cousin, who I hope reads this blog)...that isn't your phone number Eli, is it? Hehehehe.

6 comments:

girlsmama said...

Eli would totally do that. Hehe.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Only at BYU is that not offensive because "a good time" probably just means ice cream and playing board games.

You know what I loved today? Seeing a guy walk right into a bush on the sidewalk because he was attempting to text and walk at the same time. Good times...

-Susanna

Sarah said...

I laughed out loud at Susanna's comment! haha

As for Eli he is a ballsy (sp?) guy

Courtney said...

haha morgan call that number! you have to!

Dasdel said...

My first thought was Eki would do something like that back when he was a single guy. Just to amuse his friends and get a good laugh :)
And yes I agree, "Oh BYU..." but I think thats part of its charm. haha

Elyse Dial said...

my brother and I used to do this to our friends as pranks. people would actually call them!!