Mar 12, 2009

Today I loved..

..the weird conversation I just overheard in the Library. A girl and a guy walked up to the table next to me and sat down. They are arguing about something and I hear him say "well you are paying me." My interest is most definitely piqued at this point, so I continue listening. She goes on to ask if he has an exam this week and he answers yes, tomorrow. She says, "fine, lets just do this another time. I really dont need help on this." He says, "Well what did you want help on anyway?" And they continue arguing for a few more minutes when I realize he is tutoring her. They had the strangest student-tutor relationship ever, and both of them stormed out of the library telling each other why the other was being weird. Hmm....midterms tweaking people out? I think so..


Yesterday I loved..

The fake In'n'out in American Fork that Natalie and I ate at after the Temple open house. Mmmm....tasted almost the same. Just the bun was different... dare I say better?

7 comments:

girlsmama said...

I was never a huge in-n-out fan, but I thought chadder's was pretty dang close. Supposedly they are opening a real in-n-out in St. George.

Morgan said...

I've also heard of them breaking ground soon for one in AF. Im not the hugest fan these days either. I used to love in'n'out in high school. But not when I go home there are much better places I would chose to eat. I guess chadders is in the waiting process of a big big lawsuit by in'n'out. Muahaha....

Dasdel said...

I took Jake to "In N Out" today. I thought I would be sly and steal a fry, it was gross. It seemed under cooked. Jaked laughed at me and then told me thats the way he likes them. I know they aren't frozen but they tasted like frozen french fries that they put in the microwave. I guess I have to admit that McDonalds fries are the best even though I don't eat McDonalds.

Natalie said...

yummmmmmmm chadders! remember how delicious my fries were and how much I was enjoying them hahah. Crazy but FUN day!!!

p.s. i twitted the newsapaper article about in-n-out in AF

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

There is a real In'n'out in St. George!! But Chadder's definitely satisfies the craving and it beats driving 4 hours haha. It was a good day when I discovered it!!

Bethany said...

there is a in 'n out in sg. i think it's been there for a little while. i'm not a huge fan either. i like their burgers, but their fries are not great for me either.

i thought there was a law suit going on with chadders about being a knock off.