I just finished editing Natalie's "Introduction Video" for her study abroad class. It's AMAZING. We used all footage that was previously shot and the just did a few voiceovers. You will love it!
definitely a DEW-SIE! hahahah thanks a billlllllion. I'll give you another treatsie soon! haha..I hope I still have friends after the video is published. You can't go back now because you are in some of the dancing clips. Womp womp womp.
That was great! But you didn't use the footage from the English final... Natalie is going to show that in class? haha I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that! I love the quick flash of several of her favorites. Super cute video, good job!
5 comments:
definitely a DEW-SIE! hahahah thanks a billlllllion. I'll give you another treatsie soon! haha..I hope I still have friends after the video is published. You can't go back now because you are in some of the dancing clips. Womp womp womp.
hahahahaha
that was fun.
-Susanna
That was great! But you didn't use the footage from the English final...
Natalie is going to show that in class? haha I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that!
I love the quick flash of several of her favorites. Super cute video, good job!
hahaha i laughed out loud when i read the title. there definitely is not a lack of natalie dancing footage
Maren is totally dancing to the movie! ha!
i love that the tanning bed was the first thing she loved. oh to be young again!
Post a Comment