So I have been working my butt off on student productions the last few weekends! 13 hour days friday and saturday. Its crazy! But I know I've picked a career that I'll love because if I can wake up at 6:30 to be somewhere at 7, work for 13 hours straight, and then come home and call my mom about how much fun I had, I know I picked the right thing. Here are some pics from these productions. The movie "Spit" is being filmed right now and I'm not sure I have many pics from that yet, but they will be coming. Most of these are from building set pieces and setting up the set for "Inspector 42"..









2 comments:
Morgan this is so fun! I'm glad you are loving it especially after doing it for 13 hrs straight.
Those are great pictures. You have been working so hard and these pictures prove it. Good job! I love seeing you handle the tools to build the set. You look like a pro! And still having fun I can see with the picture of your eyes and the magnifying glasses making you look like a book worm :)
Classic old typewriters too, very cool. I hope I get to see this films when they are completed.
Post a Comment