My Dad can gleek on command as much as he wants, and my brother taught himself when he was super little...however, I was not blessed with this spitting skill. The only time I ever do is by accident. I think this is due to the strange fact that I am in fact- tongue-tied.

So I just accidentally gleeked and it hit my computer AND backpack and it looked like braille. Why am I sharing this? I dont even know, it IS 1 o'clock in the morning...

Tra la la, this was a wierd post. I know.
5 comments:
I hope you went to bed soon after this. :)
haha i think the highlight of this post is when you described the gleek as braille. haha
I was fasinated by gleeky when I was in 10th grade and spent the whole day pulling my tongue back then rolling it to make myself gleek. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. That afternoon I had algebra class and went to talk to the teacher, you guessed it... I gleeked all over the attendance book when I opened my mouth to speak. (so embarassing)
Gleek is SO weird! I was cracking up when you did that. we are WEEEEIRD. especially during late night hw parties
typo and even though I know you can figure it out, I have to acknowledge it
*gleeking
ok now I feel better
Post a Comment