Well thats because I dont. But if I had one his name would be Damon Navo! He doesnt even know I have a blog nor would he read it if he did but I thought maybe you would enjoy learning a little about one of my favorite people.
Damon and I have bee friends since the summer after sophomore year of high school. We have been close ever since. He is such a good friend and one of the most genuine people I know. I think half the reason we get along so well is that he is so much like my dad. They joke about being long lost brothers all the time. But he's MY brother! :) Damon is a part of the family regardless of relation or not. And its his birthday today! 22 (ironic that its the day after my dad's..) Happy Birthday Day-mo! Love you Bro :)


3 comments:
Cute post! I texted Damon last night wishing him a happy birthday. It ended up being rather comical. I saved the conversation if you want to read it TOMORROW :)
Anyway, Happy Birthday Damon!
Yayyyyyyy! Tomorrow!!! Im beyond excited! :) :) :)
He looks like he could be your dad's long lost brother (more so than his real ones)
Post a Comment