Today is my Dad's birthday! He thinks he's old but I keep trying to assure him that there are guys in my ward closer to his age than mine and he needs to realize he's quite young..
Anyway, I love my Dad so much. He is my biggest fan and therefore my favorite person to brag to. Everytime I get a good grade or do something cool on my snowboard or accomplish something, he is my go to person to tell all about it. I am so grateful for parents who are so supportive and proud of me. I couldnt ask for a better family. I admire my Dad so much for his passion and youthfulness. He loves to be outside (as long as the snow/waves are good ;) ) and he loves to be active. I cant remember a single vacation where a board of some kind wasnt involved. I love that. I am so blessed to have a Dad who loves to see me succeed and encourages and aids me on whatever path I chose to take. Happy Birthday Dad! You're the best! Love you :)
5 comments:
Nice post! Its nice we don't have to wait till you 30 for you to appreciate us :)
you should be *your
man, blogger should let you edit comments. your mom would like that!
Happy birthday to Eddie! I think I had a crush on him in my younger years. I bet he is the coolest dad ever. you're so lucky to have such a great family. It looks like they had a lot of fun for his bday without you! enjoy the weekend home. go figure.. we're going to utah tomorrow!
You do have awesome parents and it's great that you know it!
-Susanna
okay I couldn't resist,just for fun I will edit Dana's edit your should be you're
Post a Comment