Exterior (outdoor) shots yesterday. So so fun!

My job on set: listening to the lines, recording what is shot on the script, timing the shot, and making sure everyone is on the same number.

One of the main characters rushing to the scene of the car accident, caused by a poorly inspected shirt.. Doesnt this look great???

I'm loving this all! This is by far the most fun semester I've had at BYU.
More pics to come..
3 comments:
Wow! Great shots. So fun to see you working on the set. I was worried that you were not going to like being in Provo. You enjoyed living with Jenn and Jesse so much. Its nice to hear you are having such a good time at school. Can't wait for this Friday :)
you look so professional! lovin it like crazy.
do you take all of these pictures? do you have a fancy camera? they look great.
Post a Comment