Cadbury Mini Eggs....it has become an obsession. I LOVE seasonal candy, I think it is the thing I look forward to most about each holiday. Candy hearts for V-day, candy corn for Halloween, chocolate oranges in my stocking on Christmas, Martinelli's on New Year's Eve (not candy, I know.), Shamrock Shakes for St. Patrick's day...you get the idea. But most of all, I love---
EASTER CANDY!
I love love love it...Cadbury eggs, Cadbury caramel eggs, Cadbury mini eggs..mmmm.

However, I do NOT like peeps. Bleh.
7 comments:
I'm with you on this one. I LOVE Cadbury eggs, but hate those nasty peeps! How are you doing Morgan? Its been a long time since I've seen you. Hope you are doing well.
I love the mini eggs, but not the ones filled with goo. Jarrod likes those. Jen loves peeps, stale. My favorite is Dove Dark, it's available all the time, but they make it indifferent shapes each holiday. That counts right?
Oooh I definitely like the ones with goo. Yumm...but the mini eggs are good because they are small so you can eat more of them. Now that I think about it, I like stale peeps too...but only if I cant handle any more chocolate. Mmmm dark chocolate is good too. I'd say it counts.
I hate peeps and thought it was so gross that you and Jake liked them! I'm a huge Cadbury fan :)
I like the big original ones with the goo. Dad used to buy them for me when were dating. He would bring me a cadbury egg and a V8 at break time during school. Weird combo I know but thats what I liked...
Now my Easter candy of choice is Robyn eggs, I saw some the last time I was at Target and decided to not start on the Easter candy indulgence yet.
when I read "but most of all, I love--- EASTER CANDY!" i pictured us making that into a movie. yikes.
p.s. i just want you to know that I just polished off the bag of mini eggs in my room. it was a late night impulse that struck unsuspectingly. yikes. sorry. I'll get you more if you want hahaha
cadbury egg and v8? SICK!
i have been meaning to come to your blog to comment on this post for so long. I LOVE EASTER CANDY! it is by far the best holiday candy and the cadbury mini eggs are my favorite. i once took a bag to work when I worked nights on peds. I ate the whole bag myself.. yikes! plus the reese's egg things (not the hard shell ones, but just the bigger cups) are better than regular reese's cups.
Post a Comment