Apr 20, 2009

Whining..

Things I would vent to my mom if she had reception in Costa Rica:
I spent 10 hours in the library today.
I cant remember when I showered last.
I havent slept at a normal time in like a week.
I dont feel prepared whatsoever for my final tomorrow morning.
I think my ride to CA just invited his (ex? or so I thought) girlfriend to join. No more shotgun...
I am sad for my best friend because her boyfriend broke up with her.
I hate being homeless.
THE END.

And now, a bit of procrastination. Excuse the weird tone, it IS 430am, and I have no plans to sleep soon seeing as I have a GIANT stack of cards to memorize..

9 lasts:
Last dollar spent: Redbull
Last cigarette: no.
Last beverage: Redbull
Last movie: Knocked Up
Last phone call: My best friend Kyrstin
Last song played: Rancid CD in my car driving back to Provo
Last bubble bath: No idea..
Last time you cried: Also no idea
Last thing you ate: Hmm, bread?

8 have you evers:
Have you ever dated a best friend: He was at the time
=Have you ever been dumped: Not by an actual boyfriend.
Have you ever ran away: Yes. To Utah.

7 states you've been to:
1. California
2. Utah
3. Nebraska
4. Maryland
5. Delaware
6. Arizona
7. Nevada

6 things you've done today:
1. Went to the library at the U
2. Read mythology
3. Made notecards
4. Copied study guide
5. Walgreens run for energy drink
6. Studying at Doug's house so I dont go to bed.

5 of your favorite things:
1. My family
2. Ventura
3. My close friends
4. Warm sand
5. Sushi

4 people you can tell [almost] anything to:
1. Mom
2. Kyrstin
3. Nikki
4. Natalie

3 things that make you smile:
1. People I love
2. Coming home
3. Good grades on finals

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Everything
2.

1 thing you can't live without:
1. Optimism

6 comments:

girlsmama said...

We're back! Do you need some dinner tonight? Text/call me.

Courtney said...

Yay! Good post! You sound like Michelle going to the U library!

Natalie said...

woot woot i made the cut!

Morgan said...

I <3 the U library. Mostly cuz I can be a scandal and wear a tank top. Haha. ....jk, thats not a real reason.

lisastassforth said...

Congratulations on the internship! You'll do well.

Dasdel said...

Congratulations on the internship! I can't wait to hear more about it. Even though I'm not there on the other end of the line, I have kept in contact with you on a daily basis. I knew this was going to be a rough week for you especially when I realized my phone wouldn't work down here in Costa Rica. BUT gotta say THANK GOODNESS for the internet.
I'm so glad that you are doing so well on your finals. And I'm SO glad that you are no longer going to be on the road driving back to Cali, cali (I'm going back to cali, cali) hehe
Even from Costa your Dad still makes sure that you are a happy girl!
Love you