Apr 6, 2009

Cat on Campus..

First, you need to watch Cats inspired by Kittens inspired by Kittens on youtube. You will laugh, I promise.

This little kitty was leaving the grounds of the library in search of sunshine, at least thats what I think. Or in the voice of the Cats Inspired By guy-- "I'm escaping my responsibilities!"
I'm holed up at the lib doing homework right now and wishing I could follow that little kitty kinda like how Alice follows the Rabbit with the pocketwatch....hmm. Well anyway- 16 Days til HOME!

5 comments:

Dasdel said...

Too funny, I can only imagine you getting up and leaving the library to follow a cat :)
Seems like some good daydreaming distractions.

Dasdel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dasdel said...

oops! double clicked the mouse and posted twice.

girlsmama said...

Well maybe the cat would have come here for dinner! Stop by this week! And if you need a place to lay your head, we've always got a spot somewhere.

Kate Nash said...

I want to rescue all the library kitties.