Apr 16, 2009
Warning: this may creep you out..
Remember that doll I posted about a little while ago? Well this is the project that it was for. I know its kinda creepy..its supposed to be. Hopefully its also funny, because thats what its more supposed to be. I wrote, scripted, acted in, directed and edited this darn thing so comment kindly :) haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like I like. I think Lauren and Michelle will get a kick out of this.
oooo...totally creepy, but very well done. that guy in the end looks way freaky.
nice very funny and creepy at the same time.
Nice work Morgan. Very creative! What a good imagination. Just the right amount of creepiness! I'm impressed.
lloooove it. i can't watch it at night, i get creeped out...especially from the fact that it's my creepy man voice narrating in the beginning. yikes.
Post a Comment