Boomin' Granny is right! How cute is she? Those kids that walk by her don't know what to think. I was thinking of sending you a message to put on some beastie boys music to help you out while you were moving, so the name of you post was funny to me.
awesome! no shame. i don't think i could ever do that.
I think she's a definite 60's era flower child
hahaaa she was probably having flashbacks of Woodstock;D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boomin' Granny is right! How cute is she? Those kids that walk by her don't know what to think. I was thinking of sending you a message to put on some beastie boys music to help you out while you were moving, so the name of you post was funny to me.
awesome! no shame. i don't think i could ever do that.
I think she's a definite 60's era flower child
hahaaa she was probably having flashbacks of Woodstock;D
Post a Comment