So I got invited to the Kodak Party at Sundance Film Festival. It was a couple weekends ago but I thought I'd post a pic. We were SOOO excited to go. And we even met one of the guys who worked on the Sonic commercials! (you know the ones where they are in the drive-thru) Cool! Haha. We didnt have a ticket for Natalie but me being the optimistic person I am, I knew things would work out somehow. We parked the car at the HS (free) and shuttled up to Main St. On the shuttle we saw that there was a group of women who were also wearing Kodak tickets. I convinced Natalie to go ask them if they knew where we could get one more, and they said they didnt know :( So we get to the place and get in line anyway, freezing our butts off! Then after about 15 mins of waiting and plotting how to schmuze the doorman, the woman from the bus walks up and says "here you go, I dont need this ticket." WOOOHOOO! How perfect is that?? We thought asking had gotten us no where but it all worked out so perfectly, just like I knew it would. Gotta love "the secret" aka laws of attraction.
Feb 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVES it. And I love that lady. she was the best ever. I hated the ruuuude people though hahha. YAY sundance!
How fun! I once got to go to the WB (i don't think they are WB anymore) season premier party and got to meet the weather guy and free dinner! So how did you get tickets?
Positive thinking :)I'm so glad that you guys got to go and have such a good time.
Post a Comment