Today is my Mom's birthday!

I have no idea where to begin, I love my mom more than anyone in the world. She is my best friend and my greatest alli. I don't know how I would get through life without her support and guidance. I miss her every day and I love getting to see her. I cant wait to finish school so I can be closer to home and spend more time with my her. She is the best role model and example to me, she is good at giving advice but also good at letting me make my own mistakes to learn from. She is the person I trust most in the world and I know I can always look to her for help. I love my mom and I cant wait to see her on Thursday! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!!!
ps..it takes a lot to get me teary...that almost got me. :)
My mom and I iChatting. :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Dana! I hope we can steal a few moments with you while you are here. Maybe we can get a sitter and go out for a grown up dinner of Sushi!
Happy Birthday Dana!!! The Big 40!!!
Thank you Morgan! You are so sweet to do such a nice post for me. I can't wait to see you tomorrow night! It should be a fun weekend :)
i love the pictures. your family is so wonderful!
Post a Comment