Feb 21, 2009

Just so you all know..

I did NOT get that job. Haha. Oh well, not a big deal, bummer but life goes on. And like I always believe, it didnt work out because something better will present itself instead. 

In more positive news, I've been working on several student projects lately! I have ran a few auditions/call-backs, I have been working as a production assistant this weekend and will be almost every weekend til the end of March... on two different student films. Today I got to learn how to work this guys camera, I'm the only one he lets use it and I might even be credited as an On-set Photographer in the credits of the film! Woohoo! Cool stuff huh?

...Now see? I would not have time to be doing all these film productions if I had been hired for that lousy job ;)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

so truuuue. boycott byucougars.com! siiike. in more sullen news...farewell fishy friends

Natalie said...

p.s. i didn't mean you not getting your job wasn't sad hahahah

Sarah said...

I love your positive attitude!

Dasdel said...

Love the positive outlook on what must have been disappointing news for you. Way to see the glass half full. Keep that bright disposition going!