So...I call KJZZ to get footage of the old shows. No problem, come pick up the DVD. Natalie and I go up, grab the disc, and head off to get some lunch at a place I used to eat at in North Salt Lake (by Jen and Jesse's). When I get back to Provo, I test out the DVD....ITS BLANK!
So I call back, have to drive up AGAIN, the producer at KJZZ lets me raid the old DVDs, test them on his computer to pick the ones I want, then I go downstairs to editing and burn copies for myself. Woohoo! Even better than the random one I got in the first place.
Sadly, the studio still has remnants of my working there, including the chalk board that said KJZZ Cafe that I wrote all of the anchors names' under in the forms of coffee drinks. Haha. For example: Danny Latte, Casi Cocoa, and Steve au Lait. No one has erased it :( I aslo seized the opportunity to take a few pics of the control room and editing room.


As it turns out, driving back for new DVDs was totally worth it. I even got a copy of the show from my Birthday :)
3 comments:
I think it was worth the drive back to Salt Lake just so you can have some DVDs of what you did at KJJZ.
Thats cool you got to go back and get some pictures too.
Good Luck tomorrow at the interview! I know you will do well.
I hope you get the job. You have a unique perspective that will bring an interesting view. Good Luck!
I'm so glad you got all those DVD's! That was worth the drive back up there! Good luck on your interview!
Post a Comment