Feb 12, 2009

Am I in first grade?

The guy in my Advertising group was sitting behind me in class and when I was facing forward I hear him going "Black hair, black hair" I turn around and he is pretending to draw in my hair! Are you joking?!?! Are you 6 years old? I said, "umm please stop doing that" and he just laughed and thought I was being jokey about it. No... Then I said "I'm not joking, please stop." And he said "I have a sharpie! Want me to get it out?" Seriously??? I thought I went to a University, not an elementary school. Oh yeah, and we will be forced to work together throughout the semester on our Ad Campaign. GREAT!

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

That's one of the reasons why I switched majors from PR to Education. It seemed like all the peeps in PR had some deep seeded issues. Not that teachers don't...but they hide it better.

Natalie said...

"one time I colored the boys that I nanny's hair with a magic marker"

Dasdel said...

Strange.

The Ribbles said...

Boys never grow up their toys just get more expensive, :)

Bethany said...

weird-o