Nov 22, 2007
Thanksgiving
We did Thanksgiving at our house this year which was actually really cool because i got to hang out with some friends during the day while everything cooked. Jake and I went on a bike ride and got my friend damon to tag along. another one of our friends works at the bike rental shop by the pier so we borrowed one of the big family bikes. it was pretty funny riding down the promenade. its so good to be home. that is what i am most thankful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm glad that you got to come home and spend it with your family. Turkey day is always better with family (it's even better when you don't have to cook).
:)
P.S. Nice wheels!
I guess you guys won the Mammoth battle and got to stay home? I heard from Linda that it was your Mom's first time cooking! We cooked two days. Thursday with just us at home, and Friday with the crew at Linda's. There are still leftovers...
yeah usually my mom does the whole thing on friday so we can have our own left overs. but it was fun to have it all going on actual thanksgiving.
Post a Comment