Nov 19, 2007

Peace out Utah!


"TIME TO GET BACK TO THE WEST COAST SON!!" -Big Black, of Rob & Big (for those that didnt know)

I'm flying home today!!! and i am soooooo happy. i got my homework done and i am packing right now!! yayyyyy!!! too bad the weather in ventura is currently the same as here, but thats ok.

I am thankful for...airplanes, and luggage, and long term parking, and all of the other things that are going to get me home! WOOO!!!!

PS. that picture is of me in my room. Isn't my room cool?! i tried to angle it so it was visible, because i think it is so awesome.

2 comments:

Dasdel said...

Yeah!!! You're home. I'm thankful for airports and late night food and home and YOU
So glad you're home for a few days. I've missed you

Morgan said...

late night food= jack n the box. which i am SOOO thankful for. maybe i will go get some right now... :) so happy to be HOME!